M&A business tie-ups
DBJ applies solutions-oriented, end-to-end services to achieve highly strategic M&A activities.
DBJ's M&A services help organizations achieve various strategic aims, such as to
- make acquisitions to expand existing businesses or enter new sectors;
- spin off subsidiaries as part of corporate restructuring initiatives;
- consider acquisitions that focus on core competencies and help achieve specialization;
- help overseas companies acquire assets in Japan and consider acquiring Japanese corporations or business units;
- consider sales or buyouts of medium-sized businesses without a clear line of management succession;
- conduct multicompany M&As to reinforce and expand base of operations; and Achieve medium- and long-term strategies by delisting.