Equity investment is money invested into a company through the acquisition of the company’s shares. In corporate management, there is a growing need to address capital-related issues, including new business creation, restructuring, M&A, the enhancement of business strategies by responding to globalization, and the fortification of corporate governance. The scope for shareholder backing is increasingly rising. DBJ leverages the following features of equity investments to address the wide-ranging business and capital needs of its clients.
(1) Able to engage in various investment schemes, including venture investments and joint investments
(2) Able to provide total solutions for clients, mainly through the use of networks, information-gathering capabilities, industry research capabilities and other financial services possessed by DBJ
DBJ supports the growth of venture companies mainly through the provision of
DBJ enters stages of M&A or joint-venture establishment.
DBJ also engages in various other types of investment.
DBJ Investment Advisory Co., Ltd.(DBJ-IA)
DBJ-IA was established in December 2009 for the purpose of implementing equity investments (via its VG Investment Program) that create added value to support those growth strategies that focus on bonds of trust with investees from a medium- to long-term perspective.
DBJ-IA aims to realize growth strategies, mainly through M&A, capital, and overseas strategies, for companies that are investees of DBJ. To achieve this, DBJ not only provides capital assistance but also contributes to the growth and development of these corporate clients by securing and supplying personnel and utilizing its domestic and overseas networks.
- Medium- to Long-Term Loans
- Structured Finance
- Asset Financing (Real Estate)
- Syndicated Loans
- Asset-Based Lending (ABL)
- Debtor-in-Possession Financing
- Crisis Response Operations
- Mezzanine Financing
- LBOs / MBOs
- Collaborative Fund Operations
- Special Investment Operations
- Certification Programs
- The DBJ Visionary Hospital Program
- DBJ Green Building Certification
- Regional Emergency Response Program
- M&A Advisory Services
- Support for Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Support for Innovation
- New Business Development Support
- Public Asset Management
- Asset Management