DBJ Sustainability Linked Loans with Engagement Dialogue
What are sustainability linked loans with engagement dialogue?
DBJ sustainability linked loans with engagement dialogue are based on the Sustainability Linked Loan Principles (SLLP) developed by the Loan Market Association and other expert groups and on the Green Loan and Sustainability Linked Loan Guidelines issued by the Japanese Ministry of the Environment (the MOE Guidelines). Under this program, DBJ uses dialogue to support its borrowers in setting and achieving ESG-related targets (sustainability performance targets, or SPTs) that serve to improve the borrower's sustainability management.
Our customers enjoy the publicity benefits of structuring a sustainability linked loan and the visibility that dialogue with DBJ brings to their sustainability initiatives.
Through the DBJ dialogue-based sustainability linked loan program, we are committed to supporting our customers’ growth and the creation of a sustainable society.
- Medium- to Long-Term Loans
- Structured Finance
- Asset Financing (Real Estate)
- Syndicated Loans
- Asset-Based Lending (ABL)
- Debtor-in-Possession Financing
- Crisis Response Operations
- Mezzanine Financing
- LBOs / MBOs
- Collaborative Fund Operations
- Special Investment Operations
- Certification Programs
- DBJ Sustainability Linked Loans with Engagement Dialogue
- DBJ Green Building Certification
- The DBJ Visionary Hospital Program
- Regional Emergency Response Program
- M&A Advisory Services
- Support for Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Support for Innovation
- New Business Development Support
- Public Asset Management
- Asset Management