Participation in Outside Initiatives
This section presents examples of DBJ’s Participation in Outside Initiatives.
In June 2018, we expressed our approval and advocated the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), formed under the auspices of the Financial Stability Board (FSB). As thet DBJ, we recognized the risk and opportunities related to Climate Change, and are considering and promoting measures for proper information disclosure.
DBJ joined the TNFD Forum in April 2022, will address importance of natural capital and biodiversity and promote sustainability for society as a whole.
- Sustainability News
- Message from the President
- Sustainability Management System
- Policy on Sustainability
- DBJ Group Human Rights Policy
- Value Creation Process
- Priority Areas for the Achievement of Vision 2030
- Resolving Social Issues and Creating Value Through Our Core Businesses
- Fundamental Activities
- Collaboration with Stakeholders